National Crime Victims’ Rights Week: Survivor Voices
For 42 years, National Crime Victims’ Rights Week (NCVRW) has served as a moment for our country to reflect upon and to celebrate the accomplishments of the victims’ rights movement. This year, the theme of NCVRW is “Survivor Voices: Elevate. Engage. Effect Change.” The Everytown Survivor Network embodies this theme by bringing together and supporting survivors of gun violence who have chosen to become advocates in the movement to end gun violence in America.
The Everytown Survivor Network invites you to a virtual panel discussion that will feature survivors of gun violence who are leading their local communities to effect change at the grassroots level.
Tina Meins, Senior Survivor Program Manager, Everytown for Gun Safety
- Scott Thomson, President, Holtec Security International
- Giovanna Rodriguez, Senior Survivor Fellow, Everytown Survivor Network
- Tara Cash, Founder, The Curtis Johnson Scholarship
- Dr. Aquil Basheer, Founder and Executive Director, BUILD Program
- Sara Grossman, Founder, The Dru Project